For Other Concepts, Features, Add-on Modules, or SDKs it is Suggested You Reference the Documentation. For Example:
- In text: Name of the guide + software version number + (accessed date month year)
- In a list of references: Name of the guide + software version number + main documentation URL + (accessed date month year)
* Note about the main documentation URL: On the Documentation page, the Current documentation URLs link to PDFs for the most recent version of the software guides. Each release, the specific PDF documentation for each type of guide is renamed and moved to an archive, also located on the documentation page. We therefore recommend you link to the main Documentation page rather than to a PDF, as the main page URL does not change.
- In text:
- The Precipitation Module (TC-PRISMA) User Guide 2023a (accessed 21 January 2023)
- The TC-Python API Programmer Guide 2023a (accessed 21 January 2023)
- Thermo-Calc Documentation Set, version 2023a (accessed 21 January 2023)
* More recent Add-on Modules or products, such as the Process Metallurgy Module, Steel Model Library, and Nickel Model Library, can use the Thermo-Calc Documentation Set as the citation as there are no stand-alone guides.