How to Install ThermoTech Databases
- Install Thermo-Calc 2023a.
- Open the Thermo-Calc data directory in the Thermo-Calc installations, both for 2022b and 2023a. The default paths for this are:
Linux and Mac: Default path: /usr/local/thermocalc//data
Windows: Default path: C:\\Thermo-Calc\\data
- Copy the TT database folder from 2022b to the database folder of Thermo-Calc 2023a.
Should any questions occur, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Instructions for Thermo-Calc 2021a
If you are updating from Thermo-Calc 2020b to Thermo-Calc 2021a, follow the additional instructions below after completing the instructions above:
- Download this tc_initd zip file.
- Unzip the file.
- Copy the unzipped file to the same data folder where you just pasted the TT database folder. When asked if you want to replace the tc_initd file that is currently there, say yes.